junya wanabe

Jean Le Foot

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

junya wanabe

What is your current RS name? junya wanabe

List any previous RS namesKing DDD
rpt
Stapleton
WillyJoyce
spooky rat
Qi gong
Old Man Jenk

What is your total level and combat level?

total level - 1815

combat level - 117

What Timezone are you in? GMT+1

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

'junya wanabe' has been my main account in osrs which I started playing on release. My first account on Runescape however was back in 2006 and have been playing on and off ever since.

I've recently been more interested in pking and wilderness content than anything else, and spend a good amount of time practicing in LMS. But have also been keeping up a duo GHCIM with my brother.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 27 year old man currently living in London and working in fashion. I have mostly grown up in the UK but did a few years of my childhood in New Jersey. My main hobbies are in music production and perfumery.

I have a degree in Film Production but decided it's not the industry I want to work in.

My current likes are trying to catch up on One Piece, being creative, playing guitar, fashion shows, spending time with my girlfriend.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Discord

What makes you want to join us? I want to join a clan that is active in PVP content but also respectful to others on a human level. I am deterred by any form of toxicity, I would just like to get to know new people and share some of my free time pking and doing wilderness content.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome man, happy to see a fellow anime enthusiast !

image.png.461ff85c64730c52bd8eb1a2b7a7e4fd.png