[Declined] NPCGerm

Germ

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

NPCGerm

What is your current RS name? NPCGerm

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level : 2177
Combat Level : 123

What Timezone are you in? EST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back when I was 10 or 11 with breaks in between. Although I did play back then it was mainly just me running around the world killing cows and such. Once Rs3 hit in 2013 I lost total interest due to the EOC and I started to get heavily involved with sports. It wasn't until February of 2018 when I came back around to it. I was in college and had a bunch of free time while studying etc.

Germ was one of my favorite rappers back in the highschool/college days. So that is where I got my name from. I don't listen to him anymore, but it just kind of stuck.

Favorite things to do within the game is PvM and I actually just started picking up more interest with pking through LMS so that is what brought me here. I believe I will only get better if I throw myself out there with a team and learn.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in Zero, but recently left on good terms.

My alt Xi Guy is an owner of a clan 'GrimLords', but its not active. I just passed the name to that account because I like the name and don't want to give it up.

Tell us about your yourself.

I like to go by my alias online which would be Germ. I am 27 and from the United States. I got my B.S. in Finance and I am currently a Medical Benefits Financial Analyst.

Hobbies would include watching sports (mainly baseball), cooking, hanging out with my GF/dog/friends, hiking, golf, and osrs. I also do like learning anything and everything. Such as coding. I am in the process of self teaching myself SQL to help organize massive data sheets for my sports model. Should probably learn Python, but that is a little more advanced for me.

I like all kinds of music, but more into rock country or folk country. But I switch it up. Like recently Spotify recommended this Chill Mix and it is a bunch of artists I have never heard of, but I like listening to that currently.

How did you hear about us?  I was actually pked by you all at callisto. Someone happened to comment and I used Wise Old Man to see if he was in a clan because I want to be apart of that group pking in the wildy. And he was with Wilderness Guardians.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be a part of a clan that is active with group pking out in the wildy. After I found you all on Wise Old Man I did a quick google search and saw how long you all have been around. Thought that was awesome and want to be a part of it.

Thanks for the consideration and opportunity to apply.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Not sure if this is a big deal, but I would join Latin Unit chat channel so that I could do Callisto in a mass.

Welcome to WG! Look forward to gaming with you. 

After 24h from your application head to our discord (discord.gg/wg), find the ⁠osrs-app-review channel, type "!review" and then send a link to your application here. An app manager will help you from there. Make sure to wait the 24h though or the app managers might get grumpy ;) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

" I was actually pked by you all at callisto. Someone happened to comment and I used Wise Old Man to see if he was in a clan because I want to be apart of that group pking in the wildy. And he was with Wilderness Guardians. "Very resourceful, many of us also joined under similar circumstances (myself included)

Welcome mate, you seem like a great fit. Don't forget to type "!review" 24 hrs after joining discord.

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthjune2022.png