[Declined] D0z3d

D0z3d

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

D0z3d

What is your current RS name? D0z3d

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1084 total 84.6 combat with 99 mage 61 att 87str 41 def 79 range 82hp

What Timezone are you in? Eastern standard

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

First time playing in 15-20 years. Decided I wanted to speed run mage and do some pking. I have been pretty successful. Need to do some more questing but I have ancients and monkey madness 1 done. I played when I was a kid and just never really progressed anything. Now I really want to come back and see what this game has to offer.

When pking I like to target bots or other pkers in most cases. If an Ironman lets me know he is an Ironman I will always let them go. Gotta have some honor out there.

Tell us about your clan history.

I am with a clan right now and it is my first in osrs really. Was apart of clans in new world and stuff. I am just someone who wants to do events with other players and maybe give back to new ones who need a leg up. Been playing about 3 months and I have already gifted in fellow can member about a mill. The game is meant to be shared

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m Alex. I live in the north east of USA. I work on hvac systems for a retirement community, I play soccer, I smoke some weed lol.

How did you hear about us?  You did a drop at draynor about a month ago and said apply.

What makes you want to join us? My current clan doesn’t really do any wilderness stuff so I’m alone up there. I keep getting team koed and it’s not fun. I don’t wanna leave my clan because I’m loyal, I really don’t wanna keep playing alone up there though.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

lol it does not look like it but the second character in umy name is a zero. Ty for support 555

current clan is  poochdynasty also. They are just a small clan with very little wilderness activity. I came back to this game with that being an interest. I need some friends not “afraid” of the wild lol. 

Edited by D0z3d
Explanation about clan

• WG Scott changed the title to [Declined] D0z3d