[Declined] Fiizzyy pop

Fizzy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Fiizzyy pop

What is your current RS name? Fiizzyy pop

List any previous RS namesKiller 5000
Em0 kid
Bl8zin range

What is your total level and combat level?

70 don't worry I'm working on 95 and members just 

What Timezone are you in? GMT

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Had a few just couldn't get back on them kinda sad. But I'm back with this account it is lvl 70 but I am working on 100cmb. Been playing for a few years participating in past clans, and clan wars even to the time DS was around (shout out to those who remember).

Tell us about your clan history.

I have joined many clans from TBE , DK, VVV, TR and a pure clans AOA - Against All Odds

Tell us about your yourself.

Ummm I dunno my name is Aron, I am 34 just got back into scaping after yearsss away, I work as a cook irl going for 99 cooking lol. I do enjoy keeping getting dat 99 agility lol.

How did you hear about us?  Played osrs from 2000's years. I planned back then and often saw your clan around.

What makes you want to join us? I have heard of WG from qway back and also liked and respected the clan even when I was in another clan. I see your clan has a lot of respect and likes to have fun and that is what attracted me to this clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Umm ok I'm a Chelsea fan lol :D

Good god don’t bother even asking for a !review if you’re a Chelsea fan 😭 haha

Look forward to gaming with you. Wait 24h, head to discord.gg/wg, find the channel #osrs-app-review, request a !review and link your app :) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif