• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Andrew RyanV

Started by Andrew Ryan, March 07, 2015, 02:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Ryan

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Andrew RyanV

My RuneScape Name: Andrew RyanV
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing Runescape for a while now, this is a recent account. I decided to close my old account about six months ago, though, I created Andrew sometime around 2014. As such, he is only a mid-low level, 53. He does have a decent skill level of 670+. My favorite F2P Skills are Magic, Runecrafting, Strength, and Smithing. My favorite P2P skills are Hunter, Agility, Construction, and Herblore. Thieving is close, but not on there. As for my character's name, I play Bioshock and named him after my favorite character, Andrew Ryan. Other than that, I hope this explains everything about my character.

My past/current clans/teams are: I have been in only one clan, I honestly don't remember it's name to be honest. I think it had "dragon" in it but, that is all I can remember. As far as teams go, I have only been my own man, accepting total strangers who want to hunt others with me. Otherwise, I am a blank page.

About me: Hello!/Bonjour! (I speak a little French), I am an American who plays Runescape and Bioshock mostly. I calso play Minecraft, I am an archer IRL and study science from time to time. I am interested in combat sports in general, I also like LOTR and Final Fantasy from time to time. I know a lot of random facts too. I sometimes draw, though, I prefer to be quiet about it. Don't ask about my age unless you get to know me well, this is for security reasons. Nothing personal. When speaking to me, please do not impress your political or religious affiliation on me, and I will not do the same to you. I tend to be quiet unless I am bored, feel talkative, or sometimes need help. I tend to be self sufficient and independent, so me asking for help will be quite rare. Also, I tend to be mature as possible when in complex in serious situations.

I heard about WG through: I was looking at top PVP clans. At the time, I was also browsing on YouTube and found your channel.
I want to join because: First I want to train more with this character, since I am only able to use adamant and cast basic mid-level spells, I think joining will enhance my experience. Also, latter on when I meet the criteria, I seek to PVP with the Wilderness Guardians. I want to be successful in PVP by maintaining a strong connection with people, to make new friends and enemies. And the most important of all, social contact with other players.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My level, personal matters.

Africo_

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around (:

I CE Y

Nice application, it's refreshing to see someone actually put time and effort into it :)

Quote from: Andrew Ryan on March 07, 2015, 02:15:29 AM
I tend to be self sufficient and independent, so me asking for help will be quite rare.

I respect that- I'm pretty similar in that nature so I'm sure we'll get on swell :P Hope to see you ingame and around IRC.

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Nice application but as discussed in IRC you are unfortunately below our level requirements.
Hopefully once you've trained up a bit you will join :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jackoe

Wayshow

I hope you'll still be here when you're trained up to meet our reqs, feel free to hang out on our forums till then!

Devin

Great application! Although you do not currently meet the combat requirement, PLEASE feel free to guest in our clanchat and hang out with us in IRC. We still want to get to know you better and hope you are able to join us very shortly.
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Gone to page 2 and hasn't been on forums since posting. Declining.

Feel free to reapply if you can be active, this app did look promising!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]