• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Xz Chomp zX 's introduction

Started by Xz Chomp zX, January 02, 2012, 10:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xz Chomp zX

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians
2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
i used to have another account, but it got banned or something. Ithink i started playing on this account since 2009.
my RSN... hmm, i changed it last year, i was hunting a lot, and i liked the Chinchompa's, that explains the name: Xz Chomp zX
i like skilling too. but recently i started to train my cb and slayer a lot!
3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 16, My name is Bram. I'm from the Netherlands, Male. RS and going out are my favorite hobbies. i smoke, but i'm trying to quit since new year's eve. :p i looooove rap, but only when there's a story i the song. i looooove trance/dance music too!
i'm working in the kitchen of a espanic kitchen; making Tapas. DELICIOUS! oh, and i really HATE people that pretend to be somewhat their not.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
i was searching around for new clan, and i heard about this clan while i was fihing in the LRC. (by: Wayshow)
5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
only one; Wayshow
6. Any additional comments:
i'm really looking forward to do stuff with the clan.
ohyeah, i'm online for like 1-3 hours a day. 
whoohooo - winning :)

Xz Chomp zX

oh, my CB skills are:
82 attack
85 strength
74 def
73 ranged
82 mage
83 hitpoint/Constitution.

total level: 1812

Wayshow

Hey Bram
Hurray for the Netherlands lol :P
Good luck with quitting smoking ##, and welcome to the community :)

PineappleTom

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

He's dutch, he's got to be a good clanner/tank.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Xz Chomp zX

Mojo

Welcome to DG! looks like you got accepted. i've added you in game.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Irock129

Yay!!!!!A new DG Member.Thx Wayshow. Your intro looks great do an Interview and you'll Probally be accepted!YAY!!!!Gl

~Irock129/Yousuf