• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Oh How Rude App

Started by Oh How Rude, February 25, 2012, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh How Rude

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current: Oh How Rude
Past: Shady3900, Di Monte

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started my account back in late 2003. My friends at school started to talk about some game called "Runescape" and I wanted to join the fun. I began to play a lot more with the release of Runescape 2, as I thought it was a great improvement. Don't you just miss the times when everything about rs seemed so amazing? Once I began to understand the game my friends showed me the Wilderness and PKing. Since then I had always been drawn to pking and it became my main reason for playing. When the wilderness was removed December 10 2007, my friends and I instantly without second thought quit because we couldn't believe what Jagex had done. A few of us returned in April of 2008 and began to learn the new ways of the game however never forgetting the "good old days" of Runescape.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is John, I'm 19 years old and I am from Canada. Outside of runescape my favorite things to do are make music, play hockey, skateboard, snowboard, and play video games.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
The name Wilderness Guardians has been known to me ever since I began to learn about Runescape clans. The Wilderness Biography had rekindled my faith in the clan world, and I think joining WG is a great move if i intend on returning to the clan world.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Team insane (clan member) - Med level bounty hunter clan - 2008
Penalty Unit (clan/ending member) - High level bounty hunter clan - 2008
Fatal Death (clan/ending member) - After the craters were closed, Penalty unit closed along with it, however Fatal Death was a remake, based on pvp multi/luring and warring. Been a member for 2+ years until they closed. Had some great friends here. - 2009-2011
Team Denial (forum admin) - Small single pvp team with a few friends. - 2009
Makaveli (clan/ending member) - Single pvp clan - 2010-2011
Chaotic Impulse (intro) - Did not enjoy my time here, left. - late 2010
Vendetta (high council) - Quit Runescape - 2011
Brutality (clan/ending member) - 2011-2012

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I have read the rules, and I agree to follow them.

Randy

Talked to ya for a bit earlier, you'll be a great fit here.
Welcome to WG!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]