• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Patty's Introduction

Started by Patty, February 28, 2012, 04:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current:Mellowman
Previous: Swift asazin and c0mb0br3aker

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started runescape 7 years ago on an account called plasterscene, got banned for botting so I switched to swift asazin and then it became the account it is today. I enjoy PVM and PVP the most.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My names Patrick, I'm a 18 year old male from New zealand, I enjoy playing video games and going to parties with friends.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Old friend said this clan would suit me well. Wilderness guardians

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Been in a clan called Legacy of honour and a clan called America, they were both more skiller and pvm oriented and I left out of boredom.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yessir.

Wayshow

Mark

I set the standard.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]