• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] PLAYA's Introduction

Started by playa slayas, March 12, 2012, 06:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playa slayas

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current user is: PLAYA SLAYAS and it was formerly playa slayas

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.)
I started 07 my rsn is self explanitory :P and I like to PvP and skill ( My fav minigame is conquest I love playing it )

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes)
My name's Adam I live in Canada and I like clan wars
I also like biking, soccer and listening to electronic music

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about you guys from RIP honor and I'm applying for DG
Since coming back to rs it's been really boring untill I starting meeting people and adding them on skype. I've found out that when talking to people while skilling, slaying, etc. It's not as boring so now im starting to play again

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
This is my first clan

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan? Yes

52 Pray

Welcome babe ;)
you need more detail!
- The OG t-girl peekayer

Mark

Expand it!

Good luck though :]]

I set the standard.

Mojo

Hello Adam! Welcome to the boards!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

Frozen 10

Hey Adam, welcome!
Any hobbies?

dnt say k 0

more detail bro but nice to meet u

Warcow1992

:nyan:

Do you like cows?  :woeh:

:nyan:
Moo!~

PineappleTom

Hey again Adam. If you're still keen, then follow this guide and grab an interview: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0

PineappleTom