• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How to Stay Focus?

Started by viet4life114, April 06, 2012, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viet4life114

Training in runescape is very boring for a pure and can easily be distracting (especially f2p). Is there any good tips to stay focus or take your mind off the burden? Cause I'm already watching movie while afk training but that still boring.

Restore PvP

get on teamspeak, you can pretty much do anything in rs without it being boring if your talking to fellow clan , if your not a fan of talking there's not much outside of music, videos, and movies. To stop mass grinds though you can set like 30 min play marks or hour play marks and do 1 thing inside that mark then move to another skill or goal and keep constantly changing so you stay active and not become bored easily.

- Restore PvP

scumtroll69

Learn something like C++ coding while you're training.

Owen

Talk in IRC.

Come on teamspeak.

Read a book.

Anything that actively engages your mind will detract from the boredom.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

viet4life114

Thanks, I guess I join TS more often

Al

i recently found that listening to lectures off of itunes university is both educational and keeps your mind awake. pick any subject in your interest and train away :D
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Please don't post on old topics.

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.