• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Avent 9layer application form :)

Started by Avent 9layer, June 02, 2012, 09:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avent 9layer

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Avent 9layer

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started Long time ago around 5 to 6years... quitted 3 - 4 years ago i think   ^.- ... Favorite activities hmm everything in rs is kinda my favorite?

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Gerald male 21 Singapore Pool/snooker Runescape? Kpop(i'm a Asian) lol no talent... Dislike army which im in now!!!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I hear of this clan from my old friend. Few years back... im already a DG member if people still remember me ? im in WG awhile when DG was down for few weeks? i forgotten the reason? I'm applying to join DG cause my combat level is 89 didnt meet WG requirement!

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Went for a few anti pk event with DG yrs ago? and Some war but are few years back...

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Ok can im only free on weekends because im in army! (singapore)

7. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes i will try to attend all event if im online whenever the event is a must of just mini event :)

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes i agree and will obey :)

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
When im in army camp im not allow to be online! and normally it will be weekdays :) and once in a blue moon i have  weekend guard duty which may affect me by not returning home to online!

Mojo

Hi Gerald, and welcome back to the WG/DG community :)

I'm afraid you've used the old introduction form. I've put the new introduction code below, you can either edit it in or create a new topic

[COLOR=WHITE][U]About You and Your Account[/U][/COLOR]

1. [COLOR=ORANGE]What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

2. [COLOR=ORANGE]Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

3. [COLOR=ORANGE]Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

4. [COLOR=ORANGE]How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

[COLOR=WHITE][U]Your PvP Experience[/U][/COLOR]

5. [COLOR=ORANGE]What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

6. [COLOR=ORANGE]Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

7. [COLOR=ORANGE]Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

[COLOR=WHITE][U]Your Activity and Availability[/U][/COLOR]

8. [COLOR=ORANGE]Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here

9. [COLOR=ORANGE]Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?[/COLOR]
Your-answer-goes-here
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Hi Gerald... that's the name of one of my good friends IRL. Easy to remember :D
Also, Singapore ricks!

Avent 9layer

Mojohaza1 yeah done :) please check haha!

His Lordship Hi sir long time no chat ! hows life man~! i hope is good for u !~ do u still remember me? cause i still do haha :) i still got ur seeds in my bank when i first become p2p LOL i didnt farm it all cause its too boring :) when are u coming back singapore again for holidays ! hope to see u soon haha !!!

Wayshow