• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Pk Training

Started by KingXPaladin, January 02, 2012, 08:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingXPaladin

Do we ever just train on each other to learn how to Pk better. Some of us aren't very good at pking. It would be nice if we just trained in groups to get better.

Randy

Most often before raids and wars we give some instruction for newer members.
It's kinda hard to explain without actually being there so it's kind of a watch and learn experience.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Yeah it's kinda hard to replicate Raid type scenarios in a controlled environment.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

I set the standard.

George

I find the easiest way to improve on pking is to go to pks and raids and wars.
^ Either on official wg trips or just going out informally with friends.

Ross

Experience is the best thing to do to improve, once you've been a few times you'll get the hang of it.  ;)

His Lordship

Ross is absolutely right.
If you show up to PK trips you will find that the clan is very accommodating of all experience levels.
In fact, you'll feel completely safe around all your friends who are there to protect you.
In WG and DG, the strong protect the weak.

You'll have the skills in no time as long as you're in Teamspeak with us - that is the fastest way to learn.

KingXPaladin

Got it ill practice and thanks.