• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Membership packages.

Started by Shwanthony, January 05, 2013, 06:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shwanthony

Bloodpouncer would've been a better investment. :(

Mojo

omg i got the same package as u!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Al

the 1 year gold club costs more than what i pay monthly cumulatively...and i want to be able to quit whenever i want
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

Quote from: Al on January 05, 2013, 10:32:21 PM
the 1 year gold club costs more than what i pay monthly cumulatively...and i want to be able to quit whenever i want

So don't buy it.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

It cost more for me too. I bought it anyway. £7 more.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 06, 2013, 01:04:25 AM
It cost more for me too. I bought it anyway. £7 more.

7 QUID M8, THAT WUD GET U A HALF BAG OV PILLS M8

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

Al

these fucking game companies are good at this, luring you into paying for shit. it's cunning...

i still do want one extra spin and all those cool items and what not. a few more bucks is nothing...given that i've already gifted out 3 ten dollar memberships for wg it shouldn't be a problem.

i'm kinda in denial lol, that i won't fall for their tricks and items but if they made it cheaper than the monthly credit card i'd be sold. that little extra they make adds up...i mean these items don't even have stats right?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Asaad

I wanted to get this, bought a coat instead.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Jesse

The package is actually cheaper for US players. I pay approximately 95 dollars a year with monthly re-occuring, and the annual package is 74 US dollars. Pretty good deal. I plan on snagging it later this month. I really want the Katana too Wayshow, lol.

Rammstein

Is runescape even relevant enough anymore to be buying gold membership ?

Wafflecones

Caved in and bought Gold Membership  :$