• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

instanced God Wars

Started by IlIScottIlI, April 28, 2013, 06:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IlIScottIlI

discuss
BTS 50 Hit Chance & God Wars Updates

i kind of like the idea :D

Mojo

my thought when i first read about it was that there's gonna be a massive increase in drops cos more people are doing it but I'm pleased Mod Chris L realised that and has put a monkey sink on the doors to counteract that :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

This Babylon

i swear, every day this game turns more into a wow clone

Owen

Quote from: This Babylon on April 28, 2013, 06:57:07 PM

So you'd rather NOT be able to access content because it's camped out by people in max gear? (This coming from someone who can camp these with max gear.)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

This Babylon

Quote from: Owen on April 29, 2013, 03:14:51 PM

So you'd rather NOT be able to access content because it's camped out by people in max gear? (This coming from someone who can camp these with max gear.)
you dont even need max gear lol, all you need is turm. the games broke to shit at this point.

Josheh

Quote from: This Babylon on April 30, 2013, 03:17:39 AM

you dont even need max gear lol, all you need is turm. the games broke to shit at this point.

lol how long has it been since you've played. Turm + SS aren;t that good anymore

Member since 8-8-8

Asaad

Now that we have 07, this is for the better!!!
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

This Babylon

Quote from: Josheh on April 30, 2013, 03:54:44 AM

lol how long has it been since you've played. Turm + SS aren;t that good anymore
this implies rs time isn't spent on 07

Keith

i dont understand paying for an a room hourly

that's like totally pointless
where do the profits go
are jagex trying to profit off of this
what are they doing with all that gp

Owen

Quote from: Keith on April 30, 2013, 06:36:52 AM
i dont understand paying for an a room hourly

that's like totally pointless
where do the profits go
are jagex trying to profit off of this
what are they doing with all that gp

Its to at least attempt to counter act the large amounts of GP that will come in from more bosses being killed per hour.

You just proved my point.

This is an update that makes God Wars more accessible to more people.  Sure the drops will decrease in value, but God Wars has been around for almost 6 years now.

Making non-PvP content more available to more people is a good thing in a game.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mister Kyle

Well drop tables are the exact same thing, except you need to use food now, and the EoC update nerfed everything.

Batfire

i think its a good update but i can be wrong since i dont play eoc