• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Bl3ddry

Started by nahitscoolbro, August 31, 2013, 02:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nahitscoolbro

SG INTRODUCTION: Bl3ddry

My RuneScape Name: Bl3ddry
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Ive been there on an off since classic, rs2 an took another break b4 eoc release, my account name was created off the tune Bled Dry from unearth one of my first metal bands I listened to back in the day. I enjoy pking for sure ive had my acc at 1 def ever since it was created until just now I went an picked up lunar diplomacy an temple of sennisten an got 50 def cause clearly in eoc u need a bit of def the bonus hp is too much to pass over.
My past/current clans/teams are: I havnt ever commited to a clan Ive always pked solo in edge or maybe check varr but generally stayed away from multi. I hope to widen my scope a little :D this way clan wars/ small havoc grps to own wildy is what im hopin for.
About me: Im 22, male from Quebec so first language french but fully bilingual, enjoy gym, computer games obv, welding, an like I said into heavy metal/metalcore/deathcore music stuff 80% of you wont enjoy. Not into the mainstream stuff that plays on radio or in clubs lawl ill deal wit it but ya.

I heard about SG through: Youtube
I want to join because: I want a solid grp to rely on for makin some bank an tearing up wildy / clan fights

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Im currently welding 40-50 hrs a week but im usually on after but if i rock a 12hr shift i mean i cant promise ill be a 100% show you know but ill do my best to be another solid core member to your clan.

Mojo

Much better.

Welcome to our forums, hop into IRC for an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

nahitscoolbro

NVM XD

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

Hey man, pumped to see another new member. That defence level gonna get you rocked in our PvM trips but its Ok!

Be ready for lots of fun this month with the new content JaGeX is releasing.

Member since 8-8-8