• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Swed Bamf, 90

Started by Swed Bamf, October 22, 2013, 08:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swed Bamf

WG INTRODUCTION: Swed Bamf

My RuneScape Name: Swed Bamf
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing when i was 7 years old and i am a very experienced player. Ive always been enjoying pking, KBD and others, Slayer and multi pking. My favourite skills are agility and fletching.
I enjoy pming with friends and chill out.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My clan was very good. I was a lvl 1 defence pure in that clan but as it closed, i decided to jump into bigger clans. Ive also been in the clan Salvation Pures. We used to rip every pure clan. I multi pked alot when i was 1 defence, and had a small team which was called RP.

About me: My name is Joachim and im 14 years old and live in Sweden. I am a male. I enjoy playing COD, Runescape and Counter Strike. My hobbies are Table-Tennis and Boxing. Ive been playing Table-Tennis for about 4 years and Boxing for 4 and a half year. I like playing guitar.

I heard about WG through: I saw the clan battles on the Oldschool Home Page. I thought i'd check this clan out and thought i'd give it a try to join it.
I want to join because: You do events and pk. I enjoy both of it.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fuze

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett