• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Torchape

Started by Torch, September 29, 2015, 02:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torch

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Torchape

My RuneScape Name: Torchape
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started Playing in mid 2004 with 2 of my cousins. All of us had the word "ape" in our name, mine was torchape ape and their's were Frostape and Toxape. I played with them up to 2006. They quit for other interests. I stuck with the game throughout a lot of its history. My favorite skill is believe it or not, agility. I wanted it to be my very first 99 ever so it was. 3 months, 8 hours per day. I've always enjoyed PVM and Skilling, and PKing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in Sovereign for about 5 days because a friend of mine wanted me to join. It wasnt really my style so I left. I havent been in a clan for a year since then maybe a bit more than a year.

About me: My name is Torch, I'm a guy, I recently turned 20, I live in the United states. I like gaming, its really been the only thing I've really stuck with my entire life. I don't let it consume me, I live a healthy lifestyle but Runescape is definitely a huge part of my life. I listen to many genres of music  but most often chillstep, especially when I'm skilling.

I heard about WG through: Youtube Video
I want to join because: I feel like if I were to affiliate myself with a clan, I'd like the clan to be oldschool, known, respected. Pking has gotten dirty and vulgar today so I would rather be part of a clan that respects the game and its community.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School, but usually on for at least 2 hours per day

jaredspurr

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

monster3665

Welcome torchape! :P If you need help with anything pm me! Hope to see ya around  :woeh: :woeh:

Al

Welcome Torch. You sound like you're joining for the right reasons.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lait_Choco

Hey Torch,
Very nice app you got there & welcome to the clan! Goodluck with getting graduated, but I don't think it will be a problem.
You'll be good friends with mojo, he's also an agility noob :<

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10