• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] axin_d

Started by axin d, December 26, 2015, 07:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axin d

RS3 INTRODUCTION: axin_d

My RuneScape Name: axin_d
My Previous RSNs: axindarkfire
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in late '04, always come back to this game in spurts. I've done a bit of everything, but mostly do PvE stuff. My favs are slayer, questing, bossing and whatever minigames happen to be populated.

My past/current clans/teams are: Past,
United Freedom Fighters
Subsistence

Technically still in subsistence but it's a dead CC

About me: M/24/Seattle, WA, USA

I'm a huge music nerd, I play a bunch of instruments and produce all kinds of music. Currently on a sabbatical from college where I'm double majoring in music and computer science.

Occasionally tour in the USA and Europe with different music acts, but nothing real serious yet.

I heard about WG through: google search for runescape clans
I want to join because: I've been getting back into playing recently, so I'm looking for an active and social community to do things with.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My work schedule changes week to week, so it mostly depends on that.

Mojo

Hey, it's worth saying that our RS3 unit isn't really too active atm.
We basically upkeep a tier 3 citadel and Tom will do a bit of PvM if you ask him.

With that in mind if you want to continue then contact an admin in wg_cc or IRC (live chat at the top).
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Yeah, I'm always willing to do RS3 mini-games / PvM, but there aren't too many of us that play RS3 anymore :)

Come on IRC if you would still like to join.

axin d

Coolio, I'm not opposed to maining in old school or darkscape if there's more peeps there, do I gotta write a new application?

Mojo

Quote from: axin d on December 27, 2015, 06:39:02 PM
Coolio, I'm not opposed to maining in old school or darkscape if there's more peeps there, do I gotta write a new application?

no but if you want to do OSRS you'd need one of the requirements for it.

Let us know if you want to do that.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

axin d

Don't got the reqs for Old School cause I just started that but I'm interested in joining on Darkscape for sure.

Mojo

Quote from: axin d on December 27, 2015, 09:17:46 PM
Don't got the reqs for Old School cause I just started that but I'm interested in joining on Darkscape for sure.
Alright well just try and catch me (WG Mojo) via PM or wg_cc and we can do the app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]