• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Blurrr's App

Started by Blurrr, March 03, 2012, 12:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurrr

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Blurrr, no name change.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I created this account a few months before wildy was re-released. I was a turmoil pure up until the end of 2011 and became zerker pure. My favorite thing to do in RS is pking and clan warring.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I'm a 19 year old man living in VA, USA. My name is Oscar and I like long walks on the beach while listening to dubstep. I hate olives (of any kind).

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I'm applying for Wilderness Guardians. I was asking around a fc I was in at the time if they knew any good pking clans for high combatants and one individual [Hi 52 Pray :3] told me all about you guys.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
As a pure I was with a clan named SKO (Sudden Knock Out). We were warring with other clans at the time. When I became zerk I had to leave because of their strict no 30+ def rule.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I have read and understand the clan rules. I will abide by said rules.

You guys have a Nyan emoticon!!! Sweet!  :nyan:

Mojo

Welcome to the forums!

nice recruiting Brandon ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Oscar!
Just out of curiosity, if you dont like olives, do you hate olive oil as well? Lol
Olive oil is my favourite dressing on anything :P

Blurrr

ty

and no, i like olive oil  :)

Mark

I set the standard.

Mojo

Accepted (107 f2p combat, so accepted into DG)

Welcome! :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

52 Pray

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 03, 2012, 12:32:57 AM
Welcome to the forums!

nice recruiting Brandon ;)
hehe.
I'm going to make a DG recruitment video soon..
:P
- The OG t-girl peekayer

WG Genesis