• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Shopping for Microphone

Started by Vio, May 31, 2012, 09:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

JC

If you want high quality, at least get something that has a 'brand' on it.... Something so shit that no one wants to stick their brand on it can never be good.....
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Owen

Quote from: JC on May 31, 2012, 09:36:38 AM
If you want high quality, at least get something that has a 'brand' on it.... Something so shit that no one wants to stick their brand on it can never be good.....

This.

Turtle Beach X31s or w/e Turtle Beaches fall into your price bracket.  Fantastic mic and audio quality.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rachellove9

http://www.everythingusb.com/logitech-g35-surround-sound-gaming-headset-15909.html

This is very similar to what I have and I really like it in the cordless.
I also have it with the cord.
I just like Logitech products in general.

Zemus

Quote from: Owen on June 01, 2012, 04:19:44 PM
Quote from: JC on May 31, 2012, 09:36:38 AM

This.

Turtle Beach X31s or w/e Turtle Beaches fall into your price bracket.  Fantastic mic and audio quality.

^ I have turtle beach X12 and its good :3

Mojo

You should buy my model of microphone

OH WAIT
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

His Lordship

None of those are particularly good, but the last one is definitely the best.