• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Burst77s-App to join the WG

Started by burst77, July 21, 2012, 08:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burst77

:| :|1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Burst77s, and an account i used for about a week called Burst77, but i forgot the password. About 6 months before this was created

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Ive been muted about 4 times, started early 2010, I called my account Burst because it reminded me of explosions when I used to play PS3 and I thought it was kool, the 77 because I liked the number, and the S because I forgot my last password from a former account about 6 months earlier. I like to Corp and pk.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Male,14,USA,Runescape, football, and League of Legends, Dubstep, rap and hip hop, no talents :(, Runescape, when people freeze, attack and run in multi

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I wanted a good pk clan and a friend told me about this one, I wanted to join it earlier but I was only eligible for Descendant Guardians, but I wanted to join WG. I want to be in a well known good pk clan. Applying for WG

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
I have only been in 1 clan that actually did something, the one I'm in atm. I like to multi pk because I always die edge pking. Not sure why but Ags' always hit 700s on me while I'm in rune and have Turmoil. I pk a lot, only thing I like to do in Runescape besides Corp.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Atm yes, but school's going to start soon and no idea how it's going to hit me as I am now a Freshmen.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums

Yes.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I will try my best for in game as my cousin trolls me 24/7 when he comes. Have no choice since he has no friends and thinks I'm one of them. I will be in the IRC during battles.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Game is getting boring and I want something to revive my need to play Runescape. I just have the memories of the game that bring me back. Going to sleep at about 9-10 PM Eastern during school. Might join the football team but I need to get buff first, as I will get destroyed. :/

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

burst77

I guess I'm accepted? Is there a schedule for the battles? What time? Whats the minimum risk I should have in F2P and P2P battles? Reply the answers on the post or just tell me where to go, thanks.

BeeBee

Quote from: burst77 on July 21, 2012, 07:26:19 PM
I guess I'm accepted? Is there a schedule for the battles? What time? Whats the minimum risk I should have in F2P and P2P battles? Reply the answers on the post or just tell me where to go, thanks.

Ask someone on IRC for an interview. Then you'll know if you're accepted or not.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vio