• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Runescape 3

Started by Patty, July 22, 2013, 11:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

With the release of Runescape 3 (minus the HTML5 at this point of writing this.) Comes a fully customizable interface among other things!
Feel free to use this thread to post constructive criticisms about the update as well as what you like and your interface setup.

Patty

How I have my interface setup at the moment will probably keep refining it as I find flaws with the setup :). I can imagine having a smaller screen such as a laptop would limit you somewhat?

Buns

old school layout beats all the layouts for me.

i dont like the new log in theme

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Heard the user Interface is too customisable
C/D?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Patty

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on July 23, 2013, 12:32:22 AM
Heard the user Interface is too customisable
C/D?
Knowing the RS community too much choice for some people could be a bad thing :3

7PB

dang big screens?: P lol.. my setup is pretty much same as it used to be lol.. try keep it same then slowly change it for its not to much at once haha...

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Keith

my action bar thing is glitchy now, mad annoying

Al

http://gyazo.com/69c95f873231d4dad312e1942f03b537

Pretty content with what I have now. I think (I hope) I'll get used to it.

Tbh it was really frustrating, I was stuck on the black screen for 40 mins and it took me like two hours of fiddling until I got it right. For example...I didn't even know you could stick the action bar vertically, that one change was the last piece to the puzzle.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

My DG setup.

I need a new computer...

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Bam

doesn't really look like Runescape anymore...i liked the simplicity about it and now it's getting more and more like WoW (eventhough i have never played it)

Laurennio

Quote from: Bam on July 23, 2013, 02:21:57 PM
doesn't really look like Runescape anymore...i liked the simplicity about it and now it's getting more and more like WoW (eventhough i have never played it)
Exactly.. I'm glad we got OSRS :)

"Pure Rock Souls."

btraill

Asaad

Oh btrail nice to see you. :3

Runescape has too many glitches. I didn't like how something as Graphically intensive as runescape could run under 50 fps on 750m sli.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

YumYumMix

i watch alot of alkan vids umm rs3 the interface looks ugly

Zeroshin Y2

I dont like dis game :(