• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Frostyz_420, 103

Started by Frostydapker, February 28, 2014, 04:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frostydapker

WG INTRODUCTION: Frostyz_420

My RuneScape Name: Frostyz_420
My Previous RSNs: Gandolph114
I_C0nt4ct_I
T4nk3y

My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing runescape in 2003 on my first account gandolph114,i was about level 78 and 98 cooking when i got banned for something i didnt do. I then proceeded to make I C0nt4ct I, he is my maxed account in what is now known as runescape3(I dont play eoc anymore) I made my current account Frostyz_420 as my 2007 account for pking..pking is the reason i started playing 2007, that and i like the oldschool economy better.i have lots of pking experience(hybriding included) and I have defeated just about every boss in OldschoolRunescape.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Shane,Male,21,United States,Cooking/Grilling any type of food

I heard about WG through: Mojohaza1
I want to join because: You guys seem like a very well organized and obviously successful Clan. I'm looking for a clan so why not join the best?

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Sup Shane. Looking forward to seeing you in IRC.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flames377

day i k0ed

Wizard

Novacore