• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] magerkillz10 intro

Started by magerkillz10, January 29, 2012, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magerkillz10

What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
magerkillz10
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i created this account in Jan. 2007, it was my 2nd rs account and i named it magerkillz10 because magers killed people easily at lower lvs. My favorite activities is pking mostly.
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
name Mike, male, 20 years old, live in the U.S.A. my hobbies are american football and baseball, like rock,
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Heard about you guys from watching vids and i am joining WG
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was in a pure clan for 4 years, the name of the pure clan is IR=Intense Redemption i was elite ranked
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

BeeBee

Welcome,
hang around #wg_lobby on swift irc, ask for an interview
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

You need to read all of the rules and agree to them.  Our community relies on us following these basic rules.

Thanks
Rachy

magerkillz10

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yes
srr :)

Rachellove9

This application has been accepted .

Goober

Welcome

Dorcha3377

Hi ya I am Jenny, I will be your mentor, I am on irc in the evenings during the weekdays and a lot more on weekends. I am Dorcha3377 on RS. I have been around here forever so just hit me up.
I am very happy you decided to join us here in WG, its a great place to clan and I wish you many years of happiness here.

Jenny

waffle666

GL in the clan mate =) hope u graduate

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.