• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] ORIGINAL's intro.

Started by ORIGINAL, January 30, 2012, 07:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ORIGINAL

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
-Chihi is my current name, before that i've had (in order of newest to oldest) P1v - wze - wdh.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
-My account was created a while ago. I've had many accounts but i stopped playing on all of them so i could play seriously on this one, which is combat 110, and i have a veteran cape on it.
**Stats ** :
attack :.........78 (pking with whip till 80).
Strenght :......97 (really close to 98, going for 99 ASAP!).
Defence :......71 (might get 75 if enough money for arcane).
HP:..............94 (going up slowly).
Prayer :.......95/95.
Magic :........99/99.
Ranged :......99/99.
Summoning :.67/99.
Dung :..........28/Wtf Is This?!
Slayer : .......58/99.
Fishing :........94/99.
Woodcutting :..81/81.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
*Name : Sami.
*I am 17 (soon 18) and i live in Sweden -GMT +1-.
*I have been playing Runescape since 2003 but i started playing really seriously those past 2 years.
*I know 4 languages and can speak them perfectly : Swedish, French, English and Serbian.
*I hate annoying kids that are immature and also under the age of 12-13...
*I LOVE PKING / LURING / WARRING / HYBRIDING !  :woeh:
*I do enjoy movie making, but my actual computer doesn't allow me to record my screen since it's so bad... I think my pc is made of wood and feather  ##

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
-I am Applying for WG (Wilderness Guardians), i heard of you by posting a topic on the RuneScape forums where i said that i was seeking for a clan, and "Mojohaza1" made a short introduction for WG so i checked it out and it seems really cool! Huge thanks to "Mojohaza1" for making me discover WG !  :>

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
-I have been in some clans but never anything really serious, that is why i am applying for WG since this is exactly the type of clan i'm looking for!

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
-Yes, i have read, understood and agreeded to the rules of WG  :>

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome to the community! Glad you saw my post ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

waffle666

Dorcha3377

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi