• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Tyson Putting The G into DG

Started by Tyson, February 02, 2012, 12:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyson

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Your-answer-goes-here

My user name is Man Utd Fc, it has always been this.

If i could change my name to anything i would want to change it to any of following:

Tyson
Destroyer
The One
Macheda
Anime

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here

I started ages and ages ago, I logged on and thought what is this shit and logged out.  This weres when I was at school.

My Rs name is from the temple of football the club Manchester United.  Very successful we are, I watch every game and have a shirt from the year I was born 1989.  It is a full size shirt not one that is literally from when i was baby, i got it from an auction.  It is a real shirt.

I digress.  I enjoy castle wars most, but I want to learn to fight in wars.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here

My name is as it is here Tyson.  My 2nd name is Macheda - like the footballer.  Quite fitting.

I am aged 22 and I am approaching my 23 birthday and i live in London.

I have always liked to juggle and it is a hobby i have most talent in.

This man can Rubix Juggle.  It is not me.  David Calvo juggles and solves Rubik's Cubes

I hate arsenal man city chelsea qpr fulham bolton norwich liverpool everton aston villa blackburn

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Your-answer-goes-here

I speak to my friend and I ask if there is a clan I can join with my level of combat.  they research and tell me DG.  So I went on to the IRC of DG and there are friendly individuals who offer warm conversation and prospect of coming to war in Runescape to fight alongside Tyson

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Your-answer-goes-here

I went to clan wars world in RS.  I join a clan who make a war with another team.  It was a war where you could come back if you died, and they killed me a lot.  I was not taking food so the leader kicked me from the chat.  I was upset but I just joined another one.

I understand this is not really a proper clan so DG will be my first proper experient

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Your-answer-goes-here

I have done my best.  I will continue to try.

waffle666

Good luck on interview I'm a little late on saying hi lol, sry XD

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Dorcha3377

You have big ears !! Welcome !  :>

Tyson

Wayshow

Hey Tyson!
I've never met someone with your name before :p
Nice to see you want to learn and experience warring, good luck!

BeeBee

Hey, Welcome

Why Macheda, the guy sucks ##
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

welcome!

i'm pleased to see that Newcastle United wasn't on your list ;)

come on irc for an interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.