• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Bk2Billy4You, 91

Started by Billy, August 01, 2013, 02:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy

WG INTRODUCTION: Bk2Billy4You

My RuneScape Name: Bk2Billy4You
My Previous RSNs: Riot 401, Riotstility
My Combat Level: 91
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 05 or 06, I was brought to the game through my brother.

My favorite skills are construction and firemaking, I like construction because I like to have a good house to be able to do everything in.  Firemaking is very calm to train, its also very cheap.

My runescape name is based on my friend Sam (Bk2Lumby4You) and I changed it because it was funny.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been a part of a clan.  Nothing serious anyway, just the odd messing around with random people from the forums.

About me: My name is Billy, I am 16, I live in the USA.

I enjoy playing runescape in my free time, I also love going to the water park and staying in the lazy river for hours.

I have a talent of singing, so I have been told by Sam.

I love electro music, it really gets me in the mood to play Runescape when I am not in a good mood.

I heard about WG through: Sam/`Lumby
I want to join because: Sam showed me what kind of things you do, PvP related and other events.  It looked really fun, as I have never been part of a clan I thought I would apply to what I can see as the best clan there is.

I would love to learn about clan PvP and get to be able to attend many events with many good PvP people.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

`Lumby

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flames377

Wizard

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

dlmoore