• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Cathy x, 90

Started by Cathy, August 03, 2013, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathy

WG INTRODUCTION: Cathy x

My RuneScape Name: Cathy x
My Previous RSNs: Xxxcathyxxx
Lil Missi

My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing when I was 11 which is 9 years ago. I don't bother skilling in 07 as I already did that in pre eoc. Love pking and Cwars thoughhhhhh

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I pked alot w/ antiwelfarers in 2010 lol and HF for about a month before I started to stake.

About me: Haha I'm Cathy and 20. I'm from the North of Ireland and I've just finished my 2nd year at University.  I've only got 6 more days left at my job and then I'm free the rest of the summer to peekay!!

I heard about WG through: Just googled 07 clans
I want to join because: I enjoy multipking

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hi Cathy, I've also just finished my second year at uni :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Sgt Sethalas

Good luck! You seem like you'll be a nice fit. Mage on raids and you'll be welcomed with over-extended arms! :D

Wizard

Hello & Welcome
Have fun with work, summer will be fun. :)

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

dlmoore

`Lumby

arny

Hello, was nice talking to you on teamspeak today. Welcome guy.

Ps! stay away from X warrior170 and Jesse big d,their mine!